Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Wraith a Shadow

So guys this is my Bernard post which is long overdue, and not on the right day. So here goes nothing!

Black milky smoothness undulating,
Coagulation of emotions,
A manifestation of such.
Things, truths and lies
merging and homogenizing
Where does your face lie
my friend of greed and hunger?

Your gifts cannot tempt
except for others who
you coalesce
with.

It's driving you mad
faceless and soulless.
trains may leave,
to take you afar.

Wraiths, children, witches.
Swine, spirits, and baths.

8 comments:

Bernard said...

Hmm. I can see how I could be interpreted now as an abstract poet. I like it, but it feels a lot like the fridge-magnet poetry that I try to avoid whenever I write... but it has that impression of connection, as well, which I quite like. Overall, approved.

Max said...

Thank you Bernard! I was extremely nervous about this

tabs said...

BSMC

damn.


I do like it, though. I understand it a bit better than I would Bernard's :P

Chasch said...

The second stanza is sooooo bernard. OMG. Just saying.

Andrea said...

Yes, I agree that second stanza was really accurate!
This felt like Bernard and Davina combined, and the first stanza is so you Max lmao the graphic grossness. I like.

Max said...

tabia, what does BSMC mean, you always abbreviate everything, it confuses and frustrates my brain.

Andrea said...

[X]SMC stands for "X stole my comment," the first letter being the first letter of the person's name :)

So in this case, "Bernard stole my comment"

Max said...

Thank you Andrea