Thursday, November 26, 2009

OH YES PLEASE MORE MORE

6: Not if it kills me first.

8: It's better if you mix it with vodka.

14: Don’t know. Maybe it was the way the sky was falling: So slowly, like a deflating balloon. You, the child, pulling it down faster.

25: I realize I have never heard actually heard Yes, only No, and assumed in a drunken stupor that Stop and No meant Yes and Faster.

30: I know I’m red. Turning my head away, I mumble unintelligible things; wishing and praying and hoping. And hating, most of all, hating that I get weird around pretty people.

40: She realizes her life isn’t what she wanted. This house not the one she loved. These children not the ones she loved. This job not one she loved. This husband, actually, not quite the one she wanted to dance with.

50: ...that when she finally does get around to batting, she is only a rookie, pulled out of the batting cages two weeks too early to be playing with the big boys that until that moment, she had only watched from afar, staring with starry eyes as they hurled heartbreak forward.

60: If you ever fortuitously exhale the tiniest gust of carbon dioxide in the general direction of my body, I will make you eat your thumbs. Rip them off and shove them down your throat. One by one. So that you can hear your bones cracking. Can tell me, in a five hundred word essay, exactly what your blood tastes like.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

8: LOL

25: You...are a creepy rapist. But I like this. So many rapists on this blog! (Hmm...heart rape club...) It would make an interesting first line to a novel.

30: All I can say is, listen to "Pretty Girls" by Prozzac. It is not only appropriate but cute and upbeat and just fun to listen to!

40: I like how it implies that maybe she has other children hidden away somewhere that she *truly* loves...

60: LOL writing an essay with no thumbs. I approve of this cruel form of punishment.

Mike Carrozza said...

6. love
8. haha :p
14. YES YES YES THERE IT IS!
25. AND HERE TOO ITS IN BOTH!
30. you're such a chick :p
40. feels... done before?
60. HA OH MY! Remind me not to anger you.

Marta said...

LOL 60 XD and you say I'M violent with my posts lately.

8: I like how it's so simple, but it could apply metaphorically to so many things.

25: ASMC

30: CUTIE PIE<3

50: not sure if I like that it begins with a ... but it was cool and i like the idea of hurling heartbreak forward!

Chasch said...

Oh my god 60 is amazing, you've just defined a tabian epic.

Emlyn said...

8, 40, and 50 I love.
50 especially though,
*staring with starry eyes as they hurled heartbreak forward*
wow, that line is amazing.

Jessica said...

Everyone stole my comments.
I can't ever get over how jam-packed-delicious your writing is.