Saturday, September 22, 2012

FORSAKEN ON VALENTINES DAY

A Poem for Tabia by Marta, Robyn, and Andrea

Your love is like a black eye
And from it tears of blood I cry
They fall like rain from hopeless clouds
And I'm drowning in them.
Where once was flame, has now turned ash
The memory of you leaves such a rash
On my wrist the long red gash
More to the floor, red droplets splash
One more for every day your gone
I fell the sun will never dawn
I live in eternal night. No one understands
What its like to live in forsaken lands
The frosted windows hide your face
I live inside an empty place
Is this how angels feel fall'n from space??
My heart is made of leather, not lace

2 comments:

Marta said...

Like, seriously, I feel we just channeled the purest feelings of heart rape into this poem. What mastery of language.

Chasch said...

ash, rash, gash, splash

Mistresses of the rhyme. That's all I've got to say.