Friday, January 22, 2010

Joe Blob

'what was her name again?' Joe thought. 'Mary, no Margargaret'
"Oh my god yeah Maggie, that feels so god" He said out loud.
"Itsh shnot Maggie itsh Shulie"
"What?"
"Julie" pulling Joe's penis out of her mouth before she said her name.
"Oh I'm sorry"
"It's all good baby" gingerly sliding his cock back into her mouth.
He looked down at the top of her head and noticed that she had brown hair. Not red hair. Her roots were growing back in.
'Forget it man' he scolded himself 'Just enjoy the BJ it is incredible. Stop, stop just enjoy it.'
"whatsh shwrong?" Julie slurred on account of the now flaccid member in her mouth. Panic in her voice, no man had ever gone limp, mid blow job.
'What went wrong? I really like this guy he's funny' she thought.
"You're not a red head."
"what? I can see your roots growing back."
"Ummm ya. So?"
"My add specifically asked for a redhead"
"I'm not following, I figured that my dye job wouldn't matter"
"well Julie, it matters ok, It matters a lot" Joe's voice rising in anger. "You said you were a redhead on the phone"
"Ya? well you said you had an Eight inch cock! guess you forgot to tell me you like to multiply reality!"
"What did you just say bitch?"
"I said you have a tiny dick and I still jammed it in my mouth, but my fucking roots made you lose your pathetic excuse for an erection"
"Get out"
Julie punched Joe it the groin and he bent in half in pain. She grabbed the 45 dollars on the table and walked out of Joe's dirty little 1 1/2 apartment.

7 comments:

Bernard said...

...gross?

Mike Carrozza said...

FINALLY!

Davina Guttman said...

Ditto to what Mike said. It's only been about forever since you actually told us that you would post this.

Chasch said...

What Mike and Davina said.
Also, funny, but needs editing.

Marta said...

Ahahaha oh I love this.

Andrea said...

oh Max XD
"Margargaret" LMFAO

This is the kind of thing I imagine you think of randomly during the day. Then you laugh out loud and the people around you have no clue what's going on. lol!

Max said...

I almost never edit... I am ashamed...