Tuesday, February 15, 2011

edward i'm kicking you out of my house

i sing because i am alone. your voice
the interrupting rain upon the glass
has made me look into the out of noise
has made me stand. o let the morning pass
and let it get away i'd rather live
with clouds above our mouth and garish light
be helf accountable in older griefs
with stars as shining as the dark of night
please do not bring me water for my thoughts
and do not honeydew my lonely tongue
the moon is all my light within this cell
the heart is neer something that i sought
yourfaceyourknittedsweatersyour own wrongs
should always keep me up
                                           (and then he fell)

Hello, all! I feel I should probably say how much I still love HeartRape, and how much of a joy it is for me to have some regular poetry and fiction and half-naked word-covered ladies in my life. It's a reminder that the world is not set as we had once thought it, that we are the typesetters and the illuminators and the incunabulum all in one. I love you all.

No comments: