Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BLAM.

[This is a "just for fun" kind of post. But the last stanza looks like a gun and that makes me giggle. Teehee!]


My grandpa won the lottery
Yesterday,
Yesterday.
My grandpa won the lottery
And I inherit it today.

I don’t need no court procedures,
I don’t need no will,
The fastest way to get my cash
Is to grab my gun kill:

Shoot down all my siblings,
My cousins big and small,
‘Cause there’s no way I’m giving
Them guys anything at all.

I’d shoot my parents too,
But they’re already dead.
Ain’t got no aunties either,
Just my Uncle Ed.

And now my pistol’s smokin’,
The barrel spinnin’ hot.
Gramps, you’ve really won today.
This bullet’s
The last
I’ve
Got.

4 comments:

Chasch said...

Major *Laugh Out Loud*. This was very funny Andrea, and love the gun-shaped stanza.

Mike Carrozza said...

Camp town races sing this song doodaaa doodaaa

Davina Guttman said...

This poem just made my day. I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Francis said...

I laughed :)