Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Law Code of Heart Rape

The post you are about to read will change your life forever. This is not Maximilien Bianchi.
This is his sibling. The stronger of two. My name is Bruno-Thomas Bianchi. This will be the last time any of you will see my true name. I am great. And I want all of you to bask in my greatness.

So I have been a follower of the "Heart Rape blog" for quite some time. I have recently observed somewhat of a discontentment with the content of this blog. And your past ruler username "Tabs" made some comments that sapped her authority.

I being a great man saw this as an opportunity. I will explain what I mean. When an object supports an amount of other objects for a long time, unless it is already this way, these objects will settle on the first object in the most fitting place. In other words, they get comfortable which you have all gotten with "Tabs". Now when this object is compromised there is a risk that it will eventually break or be removed. But this leaves these other objects alone and with no support. Unless one wants these objects to plummet to their demise, this object must be replaced with a new, structurally sounder object. That will be me.

However, I do not want you beautiful objects to have to experience what it is like to be lost without a support, without a stable object to depend on. And so I will skip the destruction of the original object and move right onto the replacing. Consider this "Tabs" 's resignation. I will be your new leader. A powerful and just leader. But I am not forgiving. I will establish a law code in this society. And if my people do not follow these laws. They will be punished.

I will now state the 5 laws:

1- My people will refer to me as El Gran Thomás.

2- All future posts must be dedicated to your new leader.

3- There will be no more bickering as to what is an appropriate post.
a) Whatever a citizen feels must be said can and should be said.
b) In response, the people are also allowed to respond with what they feel they must.

4- I do not like the word kumquat. All of you will refer to this fruit as the egg shaped citrus.

5- Nobody shall question the will of El Gran Thomás.


This is all I ask of you. If you follow these five laws, I will permit you to stay in my society. But be warned. Those who break the laws will suffer a fate no man or woman should. That is all. The usurpation of "Tabs" will occur within the month. Be warned.

El Gran loves you.

4 comments:

Mike Carrozza said...

What is this?

Emlyn said...

does this mean bruno aka el gran thomas is a new author on the blog?

Marta said...

Lol Bruno XD

Yeah that's right, I condescended you back into your mundane name.

Andrea said...

lol I love how on the list of tags, "El Gran Thomas" totally sticks out all foreign and epic-like.